Happy Summer everyone......
First, let me apologize to you guys for my absence for the last couple of weeks. I have been thinking of new and more relevant ways to connect with you, my loyal readers.
Therefore in keeping with the commitment of "iWomenspace", for the next six (6) weeks I will be posting articles from established writers, relevant to women matters and issues. I will also like to invite you to write to me with your concerns and feedback, write to everythingwomen@gmail.com. If you have something, anything you wish to share with this community of women....and a couple of men, then write it down and send it to me I will review your comments/articles, for approval, and post them. It is my hoped that these articles will provoke conversations that will encourage and help women in their day to day life and provide men a unique view through the portal of what make a woman, a woman. There are also benefits to subscribing to this blog. Not only will you be kept updated on the content, you will also receive awesome discounts and be apprised of sales on all of the advertised merchants on this blog. I'll be waiting to hear from you. For the next six weeks it’s your show. Enjoy.
TheLostResellerScrolls
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
iWomen Space Six Week Writers Choice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment